Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Some Ideas:)

Some Ideas:) 4 years 4 months ago #18017

• seizar
  • 2nd Harmonic (Senior Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 19
Howdy :laugh:

Just a few request idea's, mostly just things i'm getting stuck on during production.
I'd lovee a video covering raisers/builds, a quick few ways to write 4/8 bar risers and maybe a look at how to write more elaborate ones like the intro to spoonbills' big dipper.
Would love a tutorial on progressive psytrance, just to really try wrap my head around structure. Also id love to learn how to write those minamal breakdown/drops that tetrameth and many others use. Stepping up further and further with noises and then dropping back to that simple but HEAVY beat after the drop
I did enjoy the Glitch hop tutorial series, it would be cool if you could do one that didnt have custom notes for each base element and instead had 1 bouncy little drum kit and having the baseline directly match and build. Basically how can i synthesise a nice rolling hip hop drum kit without incorporating a different channel for each individual hit.

Really love being apart of the community here, theres still more tutorials then i have hours in the day, just wanted to drop a few ideas in:)
Keep up the good work Tom!

PS: your up the downs remaster is DOPE!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Some Ideas:) 4 years 4 months ago #18022

• Karl37
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 542
Hey man.

Just thought while you wait for Tom to reply id post his video on raisers and builds just incase you missed it:

Mr.Bill's reverse effects:

Also Tom has a video on psy basslines that might give you some good tips:

And Mr.Bills psytrance video might help too:

Hope this help in the meantime mate ;)
Check out my Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/k37productions
Follow Me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/K37productions

Some Ideas:) 4 years 4 months ago #18084

• seizar
  • 2nd Harmonic (Senior Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 19
ahhhhhhhh soo much appreciation man!

Thankyou! will be watching them all now, i didnt even realise he had a video on raisers and builds:D

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts