Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Versioned Project Files

Versioned Project Files 4 years 3 months ago #18394

• c3pknow
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Hi Tom,

I'm a fairly new pro member and was just going through some of the content. I was peeking through your posted project files for your tracks, specifically Shwango, and really wished there were versioned project files so I could see the progression of the track as you moved from beginning to end. While the final project is really useful, once most things are bounced to audio vs having the raw midi and fx it loses some of it's ability to teach others your process and techniques. I know this is only as useful as the VSTs that we share, but I am willing to take that risk as there some we may share and I could really learn a lot from looking at your settings. I guess what I'm asking is that you save a new project at key points in your production so that we can see the progression of you production and step through it for specific that we are interested in.

Thoughts?
BP
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Versioned Project Files 4 years 3 months ago #18398

• Tom Cosm
  • Administrator
  • Official
  • Thank you received: 282
I think you're totally right. This is a mistake I made early on and have come to realize it would be a lot more helpful for people.

New projects and tutorials that go on here will have versions saved.

Thankyou

Versioned Project Files 4 years 3 months ago #18399

• c3pknow
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Thanks Tom! This is awesome! :)

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts