Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Mixing tutorials

Mixing tutorials 4 years 2 months ago #18942

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
Someone just asked a question on one of their songs and I realized that this might be a good opportunity to make another set of videos. I haven't seen any videos in the pro section or otherwise on mixing techniques specifically. Cleaning up sounds, proper EQing, stereo placement techniques, etc. I know there's a few things in your main videos that go over some of this but it would be nice to have a specific section for it as having a good mix is key to good music production. Anyway just a thought.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mixing tutorials 4 years 2 months ago #18945

• Feyra Bass
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 87
Good idea. I'm working on something right now that Is clipping but sounds like it's at -6db. And I have an EQ on every track cutting here and boosting there but I can't seem to get it quite right.

Hey! We could all make a few horrible sounding tracks for Tom to help mix! I'm sure I already have a few.......

Mixing tutorials 4 years 2 months ago #18947

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
I know I have a few horrible sounding mixes I could throw in lol. :laugh:

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts