Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Bass Help

Are you new? Introduce yourself here! 3 years 1 month ago #22118

• Panos
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Hello Karl i need a help .Can you help me ??? I need to make a bass line but how to do it do you have a suggestion for good video tutoria In you tube ??? i have seen a lot but still have a problem !!!! if you know enything let me know please ...best wishes
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bass Help, Tutorials, 3 years 1 month ago #22119

• Karl37
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 542
Hey man i hope you dont mind me moving the post here to a more dedicated section for helping you with your bass.
Could you be a abit more specific as to what kind of bass you want help with? what kind of genre is the bass for or how would you like it to sound? are you looking for an edgy bassline or a pure sub bassline...or both?

I ask for the type of genre because if its for a glitch track then there are many other people here that could help you better than i could.
Though i have dug out some good bass tutorials that have helped me over the years. Enjoy. :)

If your a pro member you can check out all of Toms bass sound design tutorials, and also download his latest automatic Glitch bassline machine 'Leakage'
Here is a tutorial on that too:

If your interested in Pro Membership (Highly recommended) then check it out here: Why become a pro member?

Hope all this sets you o the right track, feel free to message me with any other questions :)
Check out my Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/k37productions
Follow Me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/K37productions
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Panos, compasshead

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts