Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: arrangement tutorial

arrangement tutorial 2 years 11 months ago #23102

• dugdigit
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi there,
I would really love a tutorial on arrangement. I know it's a rather subjective and personal thing but I'm finding that it's the most difficult part of producing for me, I can come up with great parts all day but fitting them together to make a finished song that has a nice flow from start to finish is another story altogether. I've managed to do it anyway but I find that I spend way more time arranging and tweaking things than writing all the parts. I've tried using another song as a template but I usually find it more of a distraction than a help.
And I'd really like to say thanks for everything, your tut's have been invaluable for me and I probably would never have gotten past the initial WTF of Ableton without your "introduction" series. My first EP will have a big thank you to Tom Cosm on it for sure.
Cheers from warm and sunny Alaska :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

arrangement tutorial 2 years 11 months ago #23104

• Jemeneye
  • 3rd Harmonic (Expert Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 55
Hey dug,

I think this might help: tarekith.com/assets/pdfs/ArrangingSongs.pdf
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bl4cksun

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts