Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Getting started !

Getting started ! 2 years 2 weeks ago #23303

• ViraatSoni
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Hi , can anyone please tell me how can I start with the tutorials. I am an absolute beginner and would appreciate if anyone could let me know on what series/order must be looked onto for tutorials.
Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Getting started ! 2 years 2 weeks ago #23316

• Karl37
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 542
Hey man welcome to the site. ;)

If your a beginner then look no further than Toms 'Introduction To Digital Audio Production Using Ableton Live Series' (Ableton Live 8)
It comes in 10 parts, i think you can watch parts 1 and 2 for free on Toms youtube channel which i will link below, I would defo start with this series:

Part 1
Part 2

I would recommend you sign up for a Pro Membership to view the rest of the series.

Once a Pro Member you will have access to everything Tom has ever done, including the 'Dubstep Glitchop Power Course' and many other Tutorials, M4L Devices and Sound design videos etc etc.

Check out the Archive list here: Download Archive

All the best ;)
Check out my Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/k37productions
Follow Me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/K37productions
The following user(s) said Thank You: ViraatSoni

Getting started ! 2 years 1 week ago #23326

• ViraatSoni
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Thanks a ton for helping me out. Using your guidance, I've commenced with the Course.

Thanks once again.

Best Regards

Getting started ! 2 years 1 week ago #23327

• Karl37
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 542
ViraatSoni wrote:
Thanks a ton for helping me out. Using your guidance, I've commenced with the Course.

Thanks once again.

Best Regards

Anytime man ;)

All the best, and thanks for the FB follow :)
Check out my Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/k37productions
Follow Me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/K37productions

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts