Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: vocal chop trigerred

vocal chop trigerred 1 year 10 months ago #23668

• boombass
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
hello i want to know if someone can do a video to show me how to do trigeering with vocals in ableton and and speed up my vocal but just more punchy and litle beat more speed but alway called on the flow.
i want do vocal trigger like this video Versace ver ver sace
The administrator has disabled public write access.

vocal chop trigerred 1 year 10 months ago #23674

• boombass
excusez moi, je suis francais alors je vais refaire ma demande en francais, je voudrais pouvoir accelerer ma voix ou la ralentir comme je veux en restant caller sur le tempo..je ne sais pas si je dois payer pour avoir une video qui me montrerait cela, mais je suis pret a la faire
je voudrais que ce tutorial me montre comment faire cela et aussi changer la note de mon vocal sans changer la position ou changer la position sans changer la note . merci a vous

vocal chop trigerred 1 year 10 months ago #23675

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
I don't think it's an issue of language barrier Boombass. I'm thinking people might not know the specifics of what you are asking. To me it sounds like what you are looking to learn is warping audio. There are many videos on this on youtube and even through this site in tom's videos. I linked one below. The problem is that there are a number of techniques that you need to know to give you what you are looking for. I would put in some time learning how to work with audio in live. Even doing a "working with vocals in ableton live" in youtube will give you quite a bit to go off of. I hope that helps.

The following user(s) said Thank You: boombass

vocal chop trigerred 1 year 10 months ago #23676

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
One more thing.

"i want do vocal trigger like this video Versace ver ver sace "

You can do this either by slicing up your vocals and duplicating the piece you want (use control + e for pc or command + e for mac I believe. You could also put the audio into a drum rack and set your loop points in the sampler to start where you want them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boombass

vocal chop trigerred 1 year 10 months ago #23678

• boombass
first i want say thanks to you for this answer, and i go see this video right now.
thanks i work on pc w7
i use launchpad, trigger finger pro,reloop keypad , but my activity on Ableton is new , i use normaly Fl studio and synfire pro for my trap music -reaper and melodyne for my vocals.
but im crazy about triggering vocals,for now i use geist,acid pro 7, battery 3 and 4 and target note with melodyne
but i think Ableton is a incontounable tools im ready to learn what i need inside to make triggering crazy.
i have to learn warp control of course
im ready to go back to school again for learn Ableton
thanks Fork
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by boombass. Reason: correction word

vocal chop trigerred 1 year 10 months ago #23679

• boombass
Mr Fork wrote:
One more thing.

"i want do vocal trigger like this video Versace ver ver sace "

You can do this either by slicing up your vocals and duplicating the piece you want (use control + e for pc or command + e for mac I believe. You could also put the audio into a drum rack and set your loop points in the sampler to start where you want them.
all my clip coming in ableton ready to use, sliced from Fl, i just drag and drop out from Fl directely in Ableton clip section.
but now decide to try to use ableton to build my job when is done in Fl.
i want compare ableton clip and my Fl performance mode, because what i hate in Fl is , go out of my creation , open a new page performance mode and do slice and everything.. that so shit that, i hate fl for this way to build my track in performance live mode.
that why i decide to use Ableton to build my track like live session
two daw open Fl and Ableton, drag and drop my work in Ableton and beggin to play , i never use Ableton with synfire pro i dont know if he can do it easy, but anyway i beggin my investigation.
thanks to be here with this incredible webside
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by boombass.

vocal chop trigerred 1 year 10 months ago #23680

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
If you have a launchpad then I would say do this:

Pull up a vocal in an audio track (I don't think it matters if you are in session or arrange mode). Right click on the clip and choose "Slice to new midi track".

It's going to ask you how you want to do it but just to see what it does leave everything default and click ok. What this will do is chop up your vocals and put it into a drum rack. You can then trigger that from your launchpad or trigger finger pro. Once it's sliced you can go through and adjust your start and end points in your sampler for each sound in your drum rack and you can trigger them however you want.

www.ableton.com/en/manual/converting-audio-to-midi/

vocal chop trigerred 1 year 10 months ago #23685

• boombass
i go to test this, and surprise! i dont see the audio to midi , i go to ableton on my account and i see the ableton lite 9 i use dont do that, that why i go on internet and i take a warez with shame(just to test, i go to buy it quick) to test what you say and , yes i see on this version when i do click right all the option fall down and audio to midi and audio to harmony etc, and i stay many hours to test, this is not easy to understand all but i do triggering with fun.
but i need help
anyway i dont want abuse , i want say thanks Fork
i have to go on youtube az you say and hunt the right way.
maybe i go to buy again elephorm 4 years a go i buy the "learn ableton 7" but i never can fell me good with ableton. but now i have more competence.
i think im ready to fight with ableton to lean it.
thanks Fork i feel me good here ..thanks a lot
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by boombass.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts