Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Kairatune synth

Kairatune synth 3 years 10 months ago #20130

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
I know there's about a gazillion free vst synths out there. I've gotten very selective about the ones I use. One of the synths that I have started using and really like is called Kairatune. It's only a single oscillator but it's AMAZING the sounds you can get out of this thing. If you want to check it out I pasted the link below. Also there's a guy who just recently put out a series of videos explaining all the features available in kairatune. He's got a bunch of videos on sound design that I recommend checking out as well. Linked that as well. Available in windows or mac 32 bit and 64 bit. Lemme know if you end up using it. It's pretty sweet.

futucraft.com/category/kairatune/

www.youtube.com/user/oubliettezombie/videos
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karl37

Kairatune synth 3 years 10 months ago #20133

• gecko
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks for that Mr Fork. Watched the vids and have downloaded. Probably like yourself, I've collected an enormous number of VSTs but mostly use just three. This one does seem to offer something a bit different.
Cheers

Kairatune synth 3 years 10 months ago #20136

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
No problem. If you use it 64 bit it doesn't currently show up in ableton for some reason. I talked to the developer and he says that a fix for that should be hitting shortly. The 32 bit one though works just fine.

Kairatune synth 3 years 10 months ago #20140

• Feyra Bass
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 87
Pretty cool. And this guy gets right to the point without superfluity. (that's a real word!) Neat synth. I can already tell I'm going to learn something new. Thanks for the links!

Kairatune synth 3 years 9 months ago #20147

• rev.19
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 44
Looks and sounds pretty good so far, ok, just had the chance to hear the preset sound cause after turning one or two knobs everything freezed.
Has anybody else similar problems?
I'm running live 9 64Bit and although the 64Bit version of the synth on win8.1.... :(

Kairatune synth 3 years 9 months ago #20158

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
rev.19 wrote:
Looks and sounds pretty good so far, ok, just had the chance to hear the preset sound cause after turning one or two knobs everything freezed.
Has anybody else similar problems?
I'm running live 9 64Bit and although the 64Bit version of the synth on win8.1.... :(

Hey man. I'm surprised you could even see it 64 bit. I can't even get that far. As I mentioned in one of my above posts, I emailed the developer and he asked if I'd help test the beta version for the solution he's working on. I should have an answer for him tonight and then hopefully he'll push out that version to fix the issues you're seeing so long as everything works. It's really a great synth. Using it on my 32 bit dev box. can't wait till it works on my 64 bit box. I'm using ableton 9.1 64 bit windows 7 64 bit.

Kairatune synth 3 years 9 months ago #20170

• rev.19
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 44
I'll downgrade to 32Bit next week cause I'm missing some vst that are not available im 64bit. So I'll be able to mess around a bit with this one too... B)

Kairatune synth 3 years 9 months ago #20312

• dopeGee
  • 3rd Harmonic (Expert Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 28
Thanks for sharing this! Having a lot of fun with it.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts