Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Free phase distortion vst from Tubeohm

Free phase distortion vst from Tubeohm 3 years 8 months ago #20607

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
I saw this on one of the blogs I frequent. 32 bit windows only that I'm aware of. You get the monophonic version for free and to me it sounds really good based on the video on the page. Of course that's the polyphonic version they're showing off but the monophonic has all the same capabilities that I'm aware of other than being restricted to one note at a time. As soon as I get jbridge working I'm all over this thing. Check it out.

bedroomproducersblog.com/2014/02/25/m-phasewave-tubeohm/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Free phase distortion vst from Tubeohm 3 years 4 months ago #22481

• mudpeople
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Always enjoyed playing Tubeohm kit, and I've been meaning to get into PD synthesis (there was a Casio CZ-101 on Craigslist here that I waited too long to try and snap up, but I was just getting hungry to try phase distortion out :P Someone lucky got it for 90 USD). Cheers!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts