Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Reaktor sale!!!

Reaktor sale!!! 3 years 6 months ago #22005

• benjaminsravikumar
  • 2nd Harmonic (Senior Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 15
hey peoples i was browsing through the native instruments website and came across this Reaktor sale... its only 99 dollars till like may 28th... for 99 bucks i feel that its a steal.... here's the link for those who want to check it out...
www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/infinite-possibilities/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Menzius

Reaktor sale!!! 3 years 5 months ago #22024

• Berni T
  • Saw Wave (Platinum Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 137
benjaminsravikumar wrote:
hey peoples i was browsing through the native instruments website and came across this Reaktor sale... its only 99 dollars till like may 28th... for 99 bucks i feel that its a steal.... here's the link for those who want to check it out...
www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/infinite-possibilities/

Yes this is a sweet deal. For those not familiar with Reaktor it's kinda like MAXX in that people use the Reaktor program to create new instruments & FX & there are hundreds of freebie's out there as well as the ones it comes with. You can't go wrong at this price & works fine with Live.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts