Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Xfer Cthulhu

Xfer Cthulhu 2 years 11 months ago #22923

• Feyra Bass
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 87
You too can make chords like J.S. Bach! This little thing will make chord progressions for you with one note. AND it will write out the MIDI data for the chords!
I just flip through the chord presets until I find something that sounds reasonable with what I'm doing and edit it. It does arps too.
I can do the usual I-IV-V-I chords but an augmented 9th into a diminished something? Forget it.
They make a nifty LFO tool filter plugin too. www.xferrecords.com/

Best $39 I ever spent.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lucky one, Bl4cksun

Xfer Cthulhu 2 years 11 months ago #22930

• lucky one
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 195
I also bought Chtulhu about a year ago, it's now the best companion of my hardware mono-synths! ;)
Great plugin, really creative, I use that all the time instead of the ableton arpegiator.

EDIT: The LFO tool seems to be useful for hardware mono-synths, I might give it a try :)

Luc
lucky one - AtmosphericElectroRock - Facebook - SoundCloud - Spotify
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by lucky one.

Xfer Cthulhu 2 years 11 months ago #22931

• Feyra Bass
  • Veteran Member
I'm looking at LFO tool too. Sadowick really likes it and has a video or two on how it works. And you only have to part with $50!
I got Camel Space when it was on sale. Cool effect. I'd love to have Alchemy. All those evolving effects..... (ka-ching)
Check out Plugin Boutique. They have crazy sales all the time. Izotope Nectar (elements) has been 70% off for awhile now. Lots of free stuff too all in one spot.

Cheers Luc!
The following user(s) said Thank You: lucky one

Xfer Cthulhu 2 years 11 months ago #22932

• lucky one
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 195
Damned, just when I promised myself not to buy new plugins this year :pinch:
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by lucky one.

Xfer Cthulhu 2 years 11 months ago #22948

• Feyra Bass
  • Veteran Member
EXACTLY what I tell myself every year too. :woohoo: Then there's birthdays and Christmas. What do you ask for? :whistle:

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts