Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Live 9.2 in beta, some long awaited updates

Live 9.2 in beta, some long awaited updates 2 years 1 month ago #23559

• Bl4cksun
  • 4th Harmonic (Gold Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 142
New version of live is available in beta for download now. Includes quite a few changes that people have been crying out for including latency compensated automation, support for aftertouch in push and a lot of the built in instruments. Better warping, 64button push drum/sample matrix, option for touch strip as mod wheel

www.ableton.com/en/blog/live-9-2-in-public-beta/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karl37

Live 9.2 in beta, some long awaited updates 2 years 1 month ago #23561

• lucky one
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 195
latency compensated automation! That one bug made me really really nervous many times, happy they finally addressed it.
One day I may be convinced to stop using Live 8, lol :D
lucky one - AtmosphericElectroRock - Facebook - SoundCloud - Spotify

Live 9.2 in beta, some long awaited updates 2 years 1 month ago #23564

• Karl37
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 542
Im yet to check this out, im hoping they make Max For Live a bit more stable with Windows PC's as i have had quite a few issues with that lately.
Are you using it Martin? do you notice much difference with the latency?
Check out my Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/k37productions
Follow Me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/K37productions

Live 9.2 in beta, some long awaited updates 2 years 1 month ago #23570

• Bl4cksun
  • 4th Harmonic (Gold Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 142
haven't downloaded the beta yet and im on a mac anyway...was hoping someone else would jump in first and tell us the waters really warm lol

Live 9.2 in beta, some long awaited updates 2 years 1 month ago #23572

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
I'll probably download it and check it out here after I finish up this project I'm working on. Looks like alot of good updates. The latency fixes if they did it right should be worth their weight. That's been my big complaint about ableton so far. That and the lack of clip editing in session mode.

Live 9.2 in beta, some long awaited updates 2 years 1 month ago #23574

• Berni T
  • Saw Wave (Platinum Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 137
Yeah like Forky I have a project to finish before I even think about upgrading so the full version will probably be out by the time I'm done ;) I also would be interested in anyone's experience with the beta, now who has the balls to try it :woohoo:

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts