Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: using screen sharing software with ableton

using screen sharing software with ableton 2 years 2 months ago #23842

• buzby
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
hi

does anyone here have any experience with screen share software and connecting to ableton ?

i am trying to help my friend learn ableton and trying various methods so that i can take control of this mouse on his laptop (both using mac book pro’s - yosemite) and for both of use to hear the audio from ableton

i ve posted some questions in other forums and testing different ways - seems like he will have to buy an external sound card and set up an aggregated device

we ve tried routing skype into soundflower in the built in soundcard/core audio so far only i can hear the output from ableton

thanks

buzby
The administrator has disabled public write access.

using screen sharing software with ableton 1 year 9 months ago #24520

• midifinger
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 1
Logmein.com has a really slick remote technology. They harness the GPU instead of the CPU which makes their product faster and more responsive than other remote support applications. I have tried VNC, Bomgar, GotomyPC, ShowmyPC, Teamviewer and Webex... Logmein blows them all away.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts