Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Pro Toolkit

Pro Toolkit 1 year 3 months ago #24916

• northstar11
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
I downloaded the Colour from Track 2.0 from the Pro Toolkit, but are struggling find it out where to put it in Ableton.
Do you have to have Max for Live to use it, or Ableton Live Suite to use the tool?
I just have the standard lisence for now. Are all the toolkits in the pro Toolkit made for Suite or Max for Live?
Northstar11
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pro Toolkit 1 year 3 months ago #24919

• Karl37
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 542
Yeah you need Max for Live to use that mate, its worth upgrading to suite as max for live has some awesome stuff and plenty more from community makers like Tom.

I got Max for Live with my Suite upgrade when first upgrading from Live 8 to Live 9.

Here is a handy list showing you what comes with what edition.
Ableton Live 9 Suite and Standard comparison

PS The new Ableton Live 9.5 update makes all the clip colours the same colour as your group and track colours by default anyway now :P
Check out my Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/k37productions
Follow Me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/K37productions
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Karl37.

Pro Toolkit 1 year 3 months ago #24920

• Tom Cosm
  • Administrator
  • Official
  • Thank you received: 282
Hey! Yeah what Karl37 said - all of the custom devices you see people make for Ableton do require Max for Live.

Cheers!

Pro Toolkit 1 year 3 months ago #24934

• northstar11
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Thanks guys, for replying. The suite is kind og pricy, so will have to wait some time to get that. But I will consider it when I get to know Ableton better.
Northstar11

Pro Toolkit 1 year 3 months ago #24938

• Karl37
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 542
My link to that comparison list is now fixed lol.....whoops :blush: :whistle:
Check out my Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/k37productions
Follow Me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/K37productions

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts