Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: IAC Drivers Looper Project + threshold record?

IAC Drivers Looper Project + threshold record? 1 year 8 months ago #25289

• DJPuff
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Hi there

I've been playing around with Tom's IAC Drivers - Looper Project for Live which records a separate audio clip for each loop created in the Looper. It's awesome!

I'd like to find a way to tweak this or rather combine it with another goal. I'm trying to use threshold recording in Live, but can't find a way. The goal is to trigger recording only when the signal is over a certain threshold. I used to achieve this in a little app called SooperLooper. The only possibility in Live seems to be by using a M4L device. I found one that will do this but only in arrangement recording.

I need to be able to record clips over a certain threshold in session view - i.e. record one sound over threshold to a track, record next sound to next track etc.
It doesn't have to be using the Looper, but that would be a bonus.

Any links or ideas?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts