Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Sunday News and Notes: Four one-run losses on r

Sunday News and Notes: Four one-run losses on r 9 months 3 weeks ago #25404

Last night's game: Phillies 4, Indians 3 Cleveland Indians fall to Phillies by a score of 4-3.. .again - Let's Go Tribe Cleveland Indians have Terry Talkin' about Tyler Naquin's rise http://www.indiansfanshop.com/17-Indians_Ricky_Vaughn_Jersey, Lonnie Chisenhall's slide and decisions looming: Terry Pluto cleveland.comSo far Tyler Naquin has been everything the Indians could have hoped for. We'll see what happens once pitchers start throwing him more pitches up in the zone, but in his first major-league month he's been very good at the plate. Early returns on his defense are dragging his overall value down. Juan Uribe drops in to wish bride luck before her wedding, remains gift to all mankind MLB.comCan't really improve on the headline, so I won't try.MLB News Why April is the most misleading month for MLB stats. Sports on EarthApril tends to be the least predictive of all the months in the baseball season. Which does make some sense, especially for pitchers. Sunday Notes: Fredi Leash, Headley, Happ, Miller, more FanGraphs BaseballWith the Braves mired in an April to forget, you wonder whether Fredi Gonzalez will be the fall guy for what is poised to be the worst team in the majors no matter who is managing it. Speaking of managers feeling the heat, Joe Girardi seems like one of them, both with his comments about the shift last week and other responses recently. Check out Zac Curtis' shocked face when he learned he was getting called up to the Majors MLB.comCurtis was pitching for Arizona's High-A affiliate when he got told he was going to the majors http://www.indiansfanshop.com/13-Indians_Larry_Doby_Jersey. Understandably, he was rather surprised.
sdfsdfasdf
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts