Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Komplete 11 v 10

Komplete 11 v 10 10 months 2 weeks ago #25753

• GiftGiver
  • 3rd Harmonic (Expert Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 27
Hey Cosm Crew!

So as we all know Komplete 11 will be released in a few weeks, and I'm thinking about taking the plunge...

I noticed you can find version 10 for about $399, $200 bucks less that 11, and I thought it may be a good starting point for me...

Before I pull the trigger on it, I was wondering if anyone knew or had "a feeling" that 10 may get dropped even cheaper after 11 is officially released?

Or should I just get it now at $399 while I still can?

Thanks for any advice!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Komplete 11 v 10 10 months 2 weeks ago #25754

• GiftGiver

Komplete 11 v 10 10 months 2 weeks ago #25758

• Berni T
  • Saw Wave (Platinum Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 137
NI always drop the price of the latest Komplete bundle before they release the new one. When 11 is released 10 will be unavailable when stocks are gone. I have komplete 9 & still have not got really into a lot of the stuff on it so I'm sticking with it for now. Komplete 10 wont get any cheaper & is a really good deal right now.
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by Berni T.

Komplete 11 v 10 10 months 2 weeks ago #25760

• GiftGiver
Thanks Berni! I'll move on it

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts