Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: lucky one - Dawn (new Free Album)

lucky one - Dawn (new Free Album) 3 years 1 month ago #19977

• lucky one
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 195
Hi All,

I have published a new free album on Bandcamp

'Dawn' is a selection of my best 2012 and 2013 unsigned productions, harmonized and bundled in one friendly package for you to download and listen. Enjoy!

luckyone.bandcamp.com/album/dawn

Tell me what you think!

Cheers,

Luc
soundcloud.com/lucky-one
lucky one - AtmosphericElectroRock - Facebook - SoundCloud - Spotify
The administrator has disabled public write access.

lucky one - Dawn (new Free Album) 3 years 1 month ago #20111

• lucky one
  • Veteran Member
I am wondering, from a strict web marketing point of view, why this post has 1200 views in one weeks and 0 replies.
Morover, these 1200 'views' absolutely do not translate into bandcamp visit stats! :huh:

I guess this means that the post title is freaking awesome, but the post text is really really bad! :laugh:

Luc

lucky one - Dawn (new Free Album) 3 years 2 weeks ago #20434

• Cosmic Tree
  • 2nd Harmonic (Senior Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 17
I did listen, and I will comment, to fix your statistics xD ;) If I would gather my not released (to the peps, not by any label) tracks, this album would sound like any track was made by other person and in not only other feeling, but genre. I think this meens you have some worked for character in producing. I liked One Thousand Nights the most, it's mysterious and fits in my mood. Next one on my list is Take You, those synths are so freaking out there I love it! ;) Great vibes! Will have to take Die Antwoord on my workshop to some day, it was probable a great fun xD

lucky one - Dawn (new Free Album) 3 years 2 weeks ago #20435

• rev.19
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 44
Hmmm, Bandcamp???

I heard it on Soundcloud... :P

Take You is my fav. too, but maybe it is, ┬┤cause I hear it every time with all the other great tracks from CC-II.

All in all, real good music, Luc!!

Cheers,

Dan

lucky one - Dawn (new Free Album) 3 years 2 weeks ago #20447

• lucky one
  • Veteran Member
Ah ah, cool! thank you guys for not leaving this post unanswered, and giving me some great feedback!

Always good to hear about the tracks you prefer for example, I would not have bet on 'Take you'. I love it but I was thinking it was too personal and not really share-able :dry: Happy to hear it's not the case. 'One Thousand Nights' is certainly one of the 3 best tracks I did in my whole life, so I'm less surprised for that one :)

And Cosmic Tree, your comment about the diversity of the tracks is really interesting. Some people says that the album is really going over a large range of genres, so I'm really happy to hear it keeps some kind of cohesion! This is not especially worked nor done on purpose. I guess I always inject the same kind of ingredients, just because I know what I like and also because I can do it (or I take the time to do it ;) ).

Anyway, thanks a lot for the feedback, greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Luc

PS: Cosmic Tree, If you want to remix Die Antwoord, go for it! That track is bringing quite many people to my soundcloud so I think it's worth the effort!

lucky one - Dawn (new Free Album) 3 years 1 week ago #20503

• Mr Fork
  • Veteran Member
  • Thank you received: 501
Wow man I'm really sorry. I totally have never been in this section of the forum lol. Really dug the album. I'd say my favorites were Deep Blue, One Thousand Nights, and Judo Range. One thousand nights I'm sure I heard before. Think you posted it in the post your music section. For Deep Blue the only thing I was thinking was that the kick didn't quite fit the feel of the song in my opinion. Felt like it should have been beefier. Like a beefy rock kick drum with some good mids. Very nice work man.

lucky one - Dawn (new Free Album) 3 years 6 days ago #20513

• lucky one
  • Veteran Member
Ah indeed, I can understand. Not really sure why my post is in that section :dry:
Thanks for the feedback anyway. You advice about the kick is spot-on, I was indeed not happy about it, without completely realizing the fact. I will change it in my liveset :)

Cheers,

Luc

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts