Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: UP DIGITAL PRESENTS - WELDROID - CURE LIGHT WOUNDS

UP DIGITAL PRESENTS - WELDROID - CURE LIGHT WOUNDS 2 years 8 months ago #21586

• weldroid
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
  • Thank you received: 2
Sunday, April 27at 7:00pm - 9:00pm in UTC+01

Up Digital is proud to showcase the sublime musical talent Weldroid with his latest release on the Kahvi Collective label entitled 'Cure Light Wounds'.
A few guest artists also make an appearance on the release such as Planet Boelex and Mitoma, and with some ambient and electronic nuances that appear throughout, there is something for every Kahvi Collective fan.
Fantastic analogue basslines [Diclofenac and Desloratadine] and ambience [Leaving quietly remix] show Weldroid in a different light, from his usual industrial percussion to a more delicate, subtle feel, a quality production.

Weldroid WHQ
FB Event page

Up Digital will also be playing a selection of Weldroid gems from his archive for your pleasure.

LET'S DO THIS
Sunday, April 27at 7:00pm - 9:00pm in UTC+01
Tune in at http://www.mixlr.com/updigital
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by weldroid.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts