Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group. While the forums were great 10 years ago, they are now difficult to maintain due to constant spam. I spend most of my time just cleaning them up, rather than interacting. This, combined with finding it difficult to directly communicate with other users through several different social media platforms, I have decided to consolodate it all to one group where people can chat with me, ask questions and jibber jabber with other users on a regular basis. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: What is this producer doing to get this sound?

What is this producer doing to get this sound? 2 years 8 months ago #22050

• onemangang
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Hi
Can anybody tell me how to get the sound of the lead synth that comes in at 1min 48secs and follows the bass notes:

also, how has he got that glitchy sound at the end of the bar? Sounds reversed or something

I think it may be playing a fifth above but i'm not sure. I can hear it's got a bit of glide in there too....anyway, it sounds wicked!

Thanks
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by onemangang.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts